Network Support Technician Apprentice
- Enthusiasm for IT equipment and its function.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A good memory of specifications and for work procedures.
- Experience configuring Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Knowledge of data protection regulations such as the forthcoming GDPR.
- Hobbyist experience with IT hardware and software (such as system building, operating system configuration etc).
- Knowledge and experience of RMM and PSA tools.
- Good phone manner.
- Experience configuring Windows Servers, SQL, Active Directory and Exchange
- Full driving license
- Willingness to learn throughout their apprenticeship and beyond.
- Being punctual, reliable and presentable.
- Level 3 qualifications relating to Information Technology. e.g. Advanced apprenticeship in IT, A level IT/ICT or similar.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role potentially offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour raising to £3.70 from 1st April 2018. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.