Child Care Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship Level 2/3
6 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship program for 16 and above childcare Level 2/3
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Post
- To support Early Years staff to provide an excellent standard of care for the children and work alongside parents to promote children’s learning.
- To co-operate with the Early Years Practitioner in the running of groups/sessions, assisting with planning and schemes of work.
- To be flexible to the needs of the group, parents, carers, staff and most of all the children.
- To bring to the attention of the Centre Management any matters concerning the well-being of the children particularly relating to child abuse.
- To ensure the room is properly set up with appropriate toys and equipment before sessions begin including ensuring all risk assessments are completed and all fire exits cleared. To report any damage or hazards, and leave the building in a safe manner.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- To make sure the rooms are tidy when sessions end, ensuring the equipment is replaced in the correct storage boxes and toys are clean for the next session.
- To check the play equipment, its storage, repair and cleanliness.
- To keep records of minor and major accidents, and complete the Significant Incident Book if necessary, with the support of SEYP and or Manager.
- To support the SEYP during a Fire Drill, practised termly.
- To comply with all relevant legislation.
- To promote by good practise Equal Opportunities.
- To participate in supervision with line manager monthly
- To be willing to undergo necessary training as identified through performance management & supervision
- To carry out any such duties as required by the Children’s Centre Manager.
Apply for Child Care Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship Level 2/3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly