Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
- Initiative, able to complete work independently
- Team work ethic, able to work well in a team to deliver a shared goal
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for team players with good communication skills, an ambition to learn, an ability to get things done and the potential to be motivational leaders.
For September 2018 entry the number of UCAS tariff points that qualifications are worth is changing. Visit UCAS for guidance on the 2018 tariff.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points supported by substantial relevant work experience
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
- A surveying/building related BTEC HNC/HND/Foundation degree or equivalent.
We are a young professional consultancy in our 8th year of business with ambitious plans for growth. We want to attract, develop and retain great professionals in our business and for the right candidates there will be opportunities to progress and be part of our future.Things to consider
If you are not successful for this role, London South Bank University may contact you regarding other Degree Apprenticeship roles that come up.
If you do not wish to be contacted please email email@example.com with the subject line - “Please do not contact me about future apprenticeship vacancies (please add you first name and surname)”
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour from 1st October 2017. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.