Business Administration Apprentice
- Good organisational skills
- Some of experience of work, whether paid or voluntary
- Some experience of working with a range of software packages - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Effective listening skills
- Reliable and conscientious
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and can do attitude
- Ability to work flexibility to meet the needs of the College
- Professional appearance
A minimum of A*-C (9-4) in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects
To become a valued member of the college.Things to consider
Prior to shortlisting your application for any vacancy, your qualifications will be checked.
Under 18s will not be expected to work more than 40 hours.
You must check how you are going to travel to the workplace, including mileage, expense and time.
Your qualification results will be checked.