ATA Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship Chemical/Pharmaceutical Science - Pfizer
- Work and interact effectively within a team
- Work independently and take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks
- Understand impact of work on others, especially where related to diversity and equality
- Time management and ability to complete work to schedule
- Ability to handle change and respond to change management processes
- Communicate effectively using a full range of skills: speaking; listening; writing; body language; presentation.
- Understanding and commitment to Science & Engineering
- Show aptitude to working in a team
You should have gained a minimum of 80 New UCAS points from 3 A levels (or equivalent), two of which must be in a science subject (ideally Chemistry) at grade B or above.
Five GCSE's at grade C and above including Mathematics, Science and English (or equivalent).Future prospects
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates will be able to apply for further positions.Things to consider
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace.
The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study.
Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace. See the following website: http//www.transportdirect.info
All applications to be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer.
Please note, as part of the recruitment process an assessment centre will be held in April or May.