(ATA) Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship - Regulatory Operational Excellence - Pfizer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong presentation skills
- Confidence to liaise with Pfizer personnel at all levels
- Ability to generate creative and innovative ideas
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Technical awareness
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing business environment
- Enthusiasm and pro-active attitude
Candidates will usually have;
- 5 GCSEs at grade A* to C (or equivalent) - including English and maths
- and hold of a minimum of 80 UCAS points (BB at A Levels or equivalent)
The role offers a great opportunity to experience and develop a broad skillset within the Regulatory Operations environment and many ways to interact and collaborate with partner lines and key stakeholders.Things to consider
The Pfizer ‘Own It' culture is enterprise-wide and encourages individuals to seize opportunities to think differently, try something new, advocate and drive long-term aligned strategies, deliver on commitments with speed, decisiveness and integrity. This cultural theme also empowers individuals to confront corrosive, self-serving and mean-spirited behaviours and it's everyone's responsibility. Think about how these behaviours and traits align with your own and what contribution you could make to this organisation.
Please ensure you are able to commute (or relocate) to the Pfizer site in Sandwich before applying.
Please note, an assessment centre for this position will be held in April or May.