Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice (specialising in Network Engineer)
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Want to develop your IT skills in a global organisation?
Want to gain a degree without tuition fees?
Have a passion for technology?
Unilever’s Digital and technology Solutions Degree apprenticeship programme is a fantastic opportunity to carry out a real role with real responsibility. With thorough training and a dedicated line manager you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – without any tuition fees!
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- Using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- Carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- Computer and network infrastructure
- Other skills related to network engineering allowing you to really specialise in this area
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight, close to Liverpool and Chester
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs equivalent at Grade A*-C that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Science.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels or a level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
BSc (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018