IT Network Engineer Apprentice
Weekly wage £166.50
Working week Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00 (1 Hour Lunch Break) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 02 Apr 2018 Date posted 02 Mar 2018 Distance 116.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001369452 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
- Is passionate
- Is professional
- Is motivated
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Is trustworthy
- Is dependable
- Is versatile
- Is ambitious
- You will be educated to GCSE level, including English and Maths at Grades A* - C (or equivalent qualifications) as a minimum. As this is a Level 4 apprenticeship, ideally you will have an A Level in an IT related subject (or equivilant)
- This company are hopeful that they will be able to offer genuine long term employment prospects to the successful candidate
- As site visits are required, do you own a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle?
- Do you have the experience and qualifications requested?
- Are you contactable on the information you have provided?