Software Engineer - Degree Apprenticeship
- Programming Experience - Java
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work
- You should have a demonstrable interest / passion in technology (e.g., a hobby or some work experience - you may have designed a website or taught yourself some programming. Have you used GitHub?)
- You should be developing your skills in teamwork and using your collaborative skills to build successful relationships
- You should be able to communicate well and be able to articulate ideas in a concise, influential way, both in writing and speech.
- You should be analytical and creative with the ability to come up with innovative, effective solutions
- You should have the flexibility to travel if needed
You should have 7 GCSEs Grades A* - C and Grade C GSCE Maths & English.
Candidates should have (or be studying) 3 A Levels or equivalent, preferably including STEM subjects or alternative qualifications and have gained or have predicted grades of CCC or equivalent
All applicants are required to complete an online strength-based assessment that forms part of the recruitment process.Future prospects
The successful applicant can look forward to long-term employment with Payara Services Ltd as a Software Engineer, working in a development team in a fast-growing company. You will have future opportunities to develop outstanding technical knowledge and skills, especially in Java, and to develop a knowledge and understanding of business. You will also gain valuable experience in software product development and on-going support from your colleagues and mentors.Things to consider
This role is based in our office in Malvern, Worcestershire; you will need to be able to travel to the office every day. You really need to be a self-starter with a deep interest in technology to survive!
25 days paid holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
Employee Pension matched up to 5% by employer
Employee Benefits program
Globally recognised team to work with