Oncology Research Scientist Higher Apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills
- High organisation skills and confidence to work independently
- Logical thinking to be able to apply processes
- The ability to apply a rational approach to problem solving; making judgments based on sound reasoning, approaching problems in a logical manner
- High numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literacy
- Concerns for standards
- The ability to learn
- Five GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C including Maths, English and Science.
- 2 A Levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above (including Chemistry, Biology or an associated Science).
To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career, we will help you in any way we can, including: • Reporting to a supportive line manager and personal mentor • Giving you the chance to network and socialise • Professional and in-house training schemes and qualifications • Being a part of a successful team.Things to consider
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace.
The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study.
Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace. See the following website: http//www.transportdirect.infoOptional Application Form Questions
1. What do you hope to gain from a higher apprenticeship at AstraZeneca?
2. What unique qualities could you bring to this apprenticeship?