Apprentice ICT Network and Security Officer
1 day left
Desired skills and qualities
- Have experience of supporting and configuring corporate IT environments. This includes devices such as network switches and firewalls, and systems such as Active Directory Domain Services
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work well in a team
- Show high levels of professionalism
- Have excellent attention to detail with developed investigative and problem solving skills
- Show ambition, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and engage with new technologies and tasks
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skillsDesired qualifications
Have a minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Academic IT achievement is desirable.Future prospects
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
- Gain a Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security.
“QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”