Web Developer Apprentice
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- If you have an interest or experience in UX and UI then that would be a big bonus
- You should have at least one year's commercial experience. The specific experience you have isn't too important
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration
- Good PHP and MySQL experience.
- Able to pick stuff up quickly
- Able to solve problems, and complete projects successfully
- 5 GCSE's (ideally A* - C) (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship:
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.Things to consider
Please consider how you will get there as the vacancy is in a difficult location at a country estate and not easily accessible by public transport.
- Based rurally in a manor house in the Herts Chiltern Hills, not far from the M1 and M25. Great for a picturesque run or walk at lunch, easy parking, and not having to worry about town and city traffic near the office
- A 7 hour working day. Flexibility in start and finish time, as well as last minute needs for time off
- Spec your own development machine
- Relaxed dress code