- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a business environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Resilient Understanding of confidentiality requirements
- A positive, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Ability to deal with sensitive and personal client situations effectively
- Common sense, commerciality and ability to work using own initiative
Educated to A level standard (or equivalent) at grades ABB or above and 8 GCSEs at A*-C grades including English Language and Maths.
Previous administration experience is of relevance but not essential.
The scheme is open to candidates who do not already have a law degree or who haven't already completed an apprenticeship up to level 7.Future prospects
The opportunity to apply for a newly qualification Solicitor position at the end of 6 years.