Professional Accountant Apprenticeship
5 days left
- 18-24 months
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever’s Professional Accountant Apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a professional qualification in Finance in just two years – and without the debt of University fees. You’ll be part of a group of Fast Moving Consumer Goods finance professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in the Finance function along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a specific team and will have a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career. The Level 4 Finance Apprenticeship is open to people of all ages from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career in Finance.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Want to build a career in Finance or Accountancy with strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Have a GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in both English Language and Maths.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of 2Bs and 1C at A Level (or equivalent).
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential.
- You’ll need to be proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
You will gain a Level 4 professional qualification aligned to CIMA.
19 - 22 months
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018
WHEN DOES IT CLOSE?
18th March 2018