Apprentice Software Tester
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Knowledge of Google applications such as Gmail and Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills C or higher in English at GCSE or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good documentation practice - any proven experience with this would be advantageous e.g. documentation that has had to be created for education purposes
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to understand and analyse technical documentation
- Experience in creating and maintaining test cases
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel
- Willing to learn and has a proven track record of this
- A quick learner and welcomes improvement ideas from more experienced colleagues
- Passionate about Technology
- Strives for the best user experience
- Preferably 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C including Maths and English.
Upon completion of the 18 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available.