Degree Apprentice Software Developer
- A passion for solving complex, real-world problems
- Flexibility and drive to learn whatever skills or tools are required to deliver a world class product
- Ability to work at the front line, with customers and colleagues
- Pragmatic approach to getting things done
For this role we are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated
- 104-112 UCAS points (BCC at A Level or equivalent qualification)
- An A Level in Maths, Physics, or another numerate subject would be highly advantageous.
- Any experience or qualifications in IT would be relevant for the position.
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above, or Level 2 Functional Skills (or equivalent)
As a company, we have a proven track record of onboarding and integrating students from multiple Universities. We offer an experience which will shape you professionally whilst you study for your degree.
A lot of our development team have come to Sabisu off the back of a successful work placement with us.Things to consider
As a smaller company, you'll be given real responsibilities and real deliverables.
There is an expectation that you will have to speak with customers and end users.