Software Developer Apprentice
- Net, C#, Java or experience in a similar Object Orientated Programming language.
- Service development (services, systems, messaging, middleware).
- A range of RDMS experience.
- Developing low latency, highly available and scalable solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience of working on responsive design across a range of devices
(App, Web, Mobile etc.)
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Be a technology evangelist
- Design and develop reusable libraries, APIs and code that are easy to maintain, understand and re-use
- MVC or Spring
- Web API
- Extensive UI/Visual Design experiences required
- Maintaining a passion for software development and technology.
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- Able to engage with internal users at a high level
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bolton that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the Software Developer industry and have I researched into it?