Apprentice Construction Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite)
- Good problem solver
- Team player
- Motivated and ambitious
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work load
Full driving licence is desirableDesired qualifications
■ Predicted or achieved a minimum of 96 UCAS tariff points (2017 Tariff) or 240 UCAS tariff points (2016 Tariff)
- your A levels (excluding general studies) with at least one A level in Maths or Science
- your BTEC Extended Diploma (180 Credits) or a BTEC National Diploma (120 Credits) in Science, Construction or Engineering
■ Have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in Surveying or an Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction Technical through which a Construction and Built Environment Diploma with a minimum DD profile was obtained or through which a Construction and Built Environment Extended Diploma with a minimum MMM profile was obtained, or an equivalent qualification
■ GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) or an equivalent Level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics as defined by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England.
Initial short listing for the role will be conducted by our partners at UCEM.Future prospects
Gain chartered surveyor status.