Annual wage £15,000.00 - £18,000.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 07 May 2018 Date posted 20 Mar 2018 Distance 67.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001376333 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Financial services; some financial product knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows Microsoft - excel and word.
- Proactive, self-motivated and be able to take own initiative.
- Minimum A to C GCSE, or equivalent, passes in English and Maths.
- Initial progression to level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning.
- You will be trained on the use of cash flow planning for clients.
- Option of progressing to Independent Financial planner role, if desired.