IT Network Engineer Apprentice - 14689
- Someone with a passion and strong background in IT
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Skype for Business.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
Someone with ideally 3 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects
- We offer a high street discount voucher scheme for our employees.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."