- Good writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Close attention to detail.
- 2 A-levels or equivalent (Grades A-C).
- Upon completion of the Certificate and Diploma, there is scope to move up to a Paraplaner position and subject to availability of the role, work towards becoming an adviser.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for 21-24 year olds and £7.83 for anyone aged 25 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).