IS Business Analyst Apprenticeship (level 4)
- Business Focus
- Delivers results
- Executes successfully
- Customer Focus
- Personal Effectiveness
- More than anything, it is attitude and approach that matter.
- You'll have experience of gaining information from others to resolve problems and the ability to manage your own workload.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate at different levels will be important, along with evidence of proactively seeking new opportunities to learn and develop. An interest in financial services, in particular insurance is desirable.
A levels or a Level 3 qualification desirable but not essential (we will also consider applications from those expecting results this Summer).
5 GCSEs grade C or equivalent or above or grade 4-9, including Maths and English.
Experience of using full Microsoft office suiteFuture prospects
- Support to develop your career in the direction you want to go.
- We operate a well-structured career pathway.
25 days holiday per year, flexible working, wellbeing package, pension scheme, annual company performance-related bonus.