PR Apprentice (Level 4)
1 day left
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write in different styles for different audiences.
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Organised and able to manage own time
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages
- Working knowledge of foreign languages would be helpful, but is not essential.
- Interested in working with food and beverage, retail and over-the-counter healthcare brands on an international level
- Motivated and committed
- Flexible and willing to learn
- A ‘self-starter' - someone who will use their initiative, be energetic and make the most of the opportunity
- Happy to ‘muck in'
- Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent is desirable
- GCSE: 9 to 4 (formerly A* to C) in English Language or equivalent
- GCSE: 9 to 4 (formerly A* to C) in Maths or equivalent
Future employment opportunities available on completion, depending on performance.Things to consider
Although advertised as the PR Apprenticeship Framework, the successful candidate will be hired to go onto the Public Relations & Communications Assistant Standard.