Apprentice Web Developer
- Graduate level individual who has been building WordPress websites
- Must have expereince as you will be given real work from Day 1, initially internal investment sites
- Must be able to talk to customers in a clear way
- Must be able to judge how long projects might take and hit timescales
- You must have expereince building Wordpress websites
- Ability to discuss projects effectively with clients and colleagues
- Desire to write efficient code that performs well
- A can-do attitude - willingness to learn
Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) grades A* - C in English and Maths.Future prospects
A number of our staff started at apprentice level and have grown into senior roles in the company. If you can deliver the results we will deliver career progression.Things to consider
Location will be Alderley Park, near Wilmslow (SK10 4TG), it's a very nice site but you must be able to get here.
The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour from the 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).