Apprentice Software Developer
An interest in:
- Problem solving
Reliable and passionate about programming. To stay ahead of all the emerging technologies. An enthusiastic individual who is prepared to develop and research their skills. Someone who programs for fun!
Good communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as you will be liaising with clients on projects.Desired qualifications
- Probably A-level standard
- A sound understanding of Math's & a science would be advantageous
- English GCSE grade C or above or equivalent
- Maths GCSE grade C or above or equivalent
- We are implementing an apprentice scheme with the aim of developing staff that can become part of our software development team.
- The successful candidate will start at the apprentice level, with the potential to progress to a junior developer, through to a developer, then a senior developer.
Location: Can you travel to and from the Haywyre Offices?