Product Line Manager Apprentice - 14785
2 days left
- Microsoft Excel skills (Lookups and Pivot Tables are desirable)
- A highly motivated individual with a "can do" attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A understanding of the brand, the product and its customers
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
- A levels required
- 23 days holiday per calendar year (pro rata)
- BUPA Travel insurance
- Pension - 3% employer contribution- depending on age
- Income protection and life assurance benefits
- Free shoe allowance/discount
- All the other nice things we offer: season ticket loan, eye test vouchers, free breakfast, flexible hours, early Friday finish, working with us lovely people!
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."