Network Engineer Apprentice
6 days left
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- Experience of installing data networks is desirable
- Outgoing, honest and positive personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Conscientious, with ability to pay attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Happy to work away from home
- Be flexible and a self-directed hard-working member of the team
- Strong organisational and time management skills - self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- This is an active role so physical fitness is important
- Microsoft Excel, Windows‐based PC applications
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions.Desired qualifications
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least or equivalents.
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will achieve Microsoft accredited certifications, this a great opportunity to continue your career and complete a level 4 apprenticeship.Things to consider
- You will need a Full UK driving license for this role as you will be required to travel to different sites.
- The wage for this apprenticeship is the National Min appenticeship wage £138.75 - this is subject to increase depending on experience.
The Current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. From 1st April 2018 this rises to £3.70 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 years old and £7.83 for 25 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).