Project Support Apprentice - 14777
7 days left
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and with senior management.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
- Minimum age: 18
- Plus A Level or Level 3 qualification in a similar subject
- Or an existing project management qualification
- Existing staff must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
- Career progression
- New job title
- Salary expectations
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
The Current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. From 1st April 2018 this rises to £3.70 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 years old and £7.83 for 25 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).