IT Degree Apprenticeship (London)
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self- motivation
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Good team working and communication skills
- A minimum of 7GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including grades 4-9 in Maths and English.
- 3 A-levels (predicted or achieved) at grade C or above or equivalent (e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
- As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
These results may be predicted or achieved at the time that you apply.Future prospects
Upon finishing your Degree Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.Things to consider
Please note that there are various possible start dates for this vacancy at this location.
For a June start, the application deadline is 13th April.
For a September start, the application deadline is 8th June.
For a November start, the application deadline is 14th September.