Support Analyst Apprentice - 14704
1 day left
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence and independence to provide excellent customer service to all internal employees and third parties.
- Hardworking individual who has high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and ambition to be successful.
- Happy to work alone and within a small team.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
The ideal candidate will have some experience working in a help-desk position and hold a level 3 qualification.Future prospects
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Dressed down culture *Jeans ALWAYS welcome*
- Breakout room with a pool table, table tennis, darts
- Free tea and coffee
- Christmas and summer parties
- Discount on product after 3 months, including one free pair on sunglasses or glasses every year.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."