Degree Apprentice Building Surveyor
7 days left
- 24 months+
We’re developing and growing our apprenticeship roles at Bruntwood. We’re committed to nurturing talent across all our city regions and have a unique opportunity for a Degree Apprentice Building Surveyor starting September 2018.
This is an incredible opportunity; a five year, paid, degree programme and an unrivalled experience working for a leading and growing property company
Being a surveyor at Bruntwood is not just about bricks and mortar. You’ll be involved in:
- Embedding the latest tech into our buildings
- Working on a diverse range of projects, including refurbishments and fit outs for our customers
- Working with some of the most creative clients in the North West delivering unique spaces and bringing even the most far-fetched ideas to life
- Working with customers to ensure our stock of over 100 buildings is well maintained
- Learning about and delivering projects involving mechanical, electrical and building structure upgrades
- Adding value to our buildings by getting involved in a range of development and refurbishment schemes, learning from a variety of experts such as designers, architects and engineers
If you have a passion for property and think this sounds like the role for you, download the full job description and apply now. You must meet the minimum entry requirements of grade C and GCSE in English and Maths and 104 UCAS points. If you are still studying you can apply based on your predicted grades and any offer will be conditional until you get your results.
The closing date for applications is 30 April. Assessments and interviews will take place 16 May in a central Manchester location.