Apprentice Software Developer
- Technical competency
- Knowledge / experience of software development and software development methodologies (e.g. AGILE)
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work collaboratively
- 5 GCSE's A-C (4-9) or equivalent including English and Mathematics and a technology subject
- Plus 2 A Levels (A2) or equivalent in STEM Subjects or an IT Apprenticeship at Level 3
Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship.Things to consider
Holiday entitlement: 23 days leave plus Bank Holidays.
Staff benefits: discretionary annual bonus, life assurance, further educational and skills training programmes. Sited in a newly refurbished, modern open plan working environment, CEMAR has a break out area with refreshments provided.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From 1st April 2017 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. From 1st April 2018 this rises to £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.