Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Keen to develop and learn about the construction industry
- Computer literate
- In order to successfully balance working and studying high levels of self-motivation and commitment are required
- Flexible attitude towards work location as due to the project driven nature of our business there will be a requirement to work on multiple sites.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle would be an advantage.
- Flexible approach as the position will require the candidate to work at various locations throughout the North Eastand living away from home may be required.
The entry requirement for the Degree Apprenticeship is 112 UCAS points, e.g. grades BBC at A-Level or DMM at BTEC.
You must have at least Grace C (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English.Future prospects
The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate. It is a long-term career opportunity.Things to consider
This role may require travel between sites and working unsocial hours.