Software Development Apprentice
- Experience of developing software. This could be through education or in a social/leisure based environment
- Evidence of code in one or more of the following: PHP, MySQL, C#
- A high interest in current and future technologies
- Enjoys problem solving
- Keen on mathematics
- Professional attitude
- Eager to progress in both the job role and qualifications
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Passionate about IT
- You will be educated to at least GCSE Level at grade C or above (or equivalents)
- A computing qualification will be an advantage.
Excellent - this company are looking for the apprenticeship to be the start of a long term career.Things to consider
Do you possess the required interest and passion for Software Development?
Do you possess the desired qualifications?
Are you able to travel to the place of work in Redditch on a daily basis?
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour due to rise to £3.70 per hour from 1st April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.