Apprentice Web Developer
- A good level of English writing and speaking is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied and changing workload
- Previous web design, development, graphic design experience would be desirable though not essential as on-the-job will be provided
- Whilst a knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, PHP) would be of great advantage, you will receive on-the-job training as well
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS would be desirable
- Some knowledge HTML5 would be advantageous
- A working knowledge of Wordpress would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge of HTML and how websites work
- CSS and HTML5 experience
- MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Windows-based systems and browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome etc.)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent customer skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Fun and confident personality
- Has initiative and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Looking to gain experience and a long-term career
- Keen and with a willingness to learn
A Levels (A*-E) or equivalents - Maths, English, other.
GCSEs (A*-C) - Maths, English, other.
Preferred candidates will be educated to GCSE / A Level, and have a good IT/Digital skills.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to Manchester that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Software industry and have I researched into it?