Business Analyst Apprentice
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport, and persuade others.
- Customer-first philosophy and approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
- Ability to travel both domestic and international, as needed
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to perform under pressure, and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders, and senior management.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive to decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications)
at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
- Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to London that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the Analyst industry and have I researched into it?