Repertoire Delivery Assistant Apprentice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage time well
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- An interest in data and data visualization techniques
- A 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Work well under pressure
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to analyse data to solve a problem
- Creativity: The ability to come up with different approaches or solutions to a task. Keen to seek out new ways of doing things
- Drive for results: The ability to find solutions that are fit for purpose, and to go the ‘extra mile' to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
- Customer Service: The ability to understand, meet and strive to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by producing quality work and service
- Teamwork: Able to work together with colleagues to pool skills, ideas and resources to achieve objectives and resolve problems
- Resilience Works: well under pressure to achieve objectives/deadlines/targets
5 GCSE's at grade A to C (Grades 4 - 9 from 2017) or equivalent including ICT Maths and English.Future prospects
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.