Business Analyst Apprentice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Is competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Exhibits a positive and enthusiastic, ‘can do' attitude
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Flexible and adaptive
- Quick Learner
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to analyse data to solve a problem
- Creativity: The ability to come up with different approaches or solutions to a task. Keen to seek out new ways of doing things
- Drive for results: The ability to find solutions that are fit for purpose, and to go the ‘extra mile' to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
- Customer Service: The ability to understand, meet and strive to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by producing quality work and service
- 5 GCSEs at grade A-C (or equivalent) including ICT, Maths and English
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.Things to consider
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.