Business Analyst Apprentice - 14873
Weekly wage £355.88
Working week Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30, with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2018 Date posted 12 Apr 2018 Distance 47.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001385537 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Genuine interest in software development and the Investment Management industry
- Willingness & aptitude to learn new skills
- Problem Solver with analytical mind
- Demonstrates a pro-active, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Good communication, presentation and organisational skills
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
- A Levels at grade C or above (or equivalent), in Maths or Science related subjects
Possible full time employment within the company upon completion of this Apprenticeship.
- Salary is £18,500 for a one year traineeship, followed by a review and the potential offer a second year and finally the potential to offer the role on a full-time basis after 2 years
- 22 days holiday plus public holidays, Pension 5% non-contributory plus up to a 5% match
- Range of employee benefits like cycle to work scheme, gym discount, free eye test etc.
- Apprenticeship discounts such as reduced cost oyster card