Project Control Apprentice
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, adaptable and resilient.
- With a strong ability to focus on results, you will be forward-thinking, results-driven and be full of innovative ideas, which you will deliver using your strong communication skills to build relationships with a range of internal teams and external suppliers.
- We're looking for potential in all of our apprentices.
- We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate our behaviours which are Active, Accountable, Direct, Fair,Consistent and Collaborative.
- 5 GCSE's A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language. Plus 2 A Levels A*-D (or equivalent).
* You are not eligible for this scheme if you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject and content from the qualification of this scheme.*
* You must be 18 years of age by 1st September 2018 to be eligible for this scheme.*Future prospects
You'll gain a Level 3 Diploma in Project Control Practice, as well as a foundation certificate in Project Management and professional training in site safety.
After successfully completing your apprenticeship there are a variety of controls roles that you could move into depending on your area of interest such as Assistant Planner, Assistant Risk Manager or Document Controller. These can then lead to more senior positions such as Planner, Senior Planner, Risk Manager or Project Controls Manager.Things to consider
Additional benefits include:
Travel concessions - Oyster card covering (covering TfL services for you and one other living at your address.
A minimum of 29 days holiday.
75% reimbursement of annual standard class season ticket loans if you use National Rail services to travel to and from work.