Business Insights Apprentice
1 day left
- Strong communication and influencing skills, the ability to communicate complex things in simple terms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and to take responsibility
- Organised and disciplined - able to manage delivery of multiple objectives
- Displays confidence and resilience, plus an energy to deliver results
- Effective team player
- 5 GCSEs 9-5 or equivalent, including English and Maths
- 3 A-Level grades A-C or equivalent
After the apprenticeship you will have the skills and experience required to become a competent Business Insights Analyst.Things to consider
You must be available to attend an Assessment Centre mid May.
This vacancy will be based at: IAG Cargo S122, PO Box 99, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2JS.
It is British Airways policy that applicants may only apply for one vacancy and attend one assessment centre in a 12 month period.
You will be expected to work shifts (late nights, days and early mornings) and at weekends.
We hold the right to close this vacancy earlier, than the expected closing date, due to volume of applications.