Apprentice Software Developer
Weekly wage £187.50
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 25 Jul 2018 Date posted 17 Apr 2018 Distance 201.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001384372 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work flexibly in a changing work environment
- Previous development experience in any language
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on several complex tasks at one time
- Working to changing deadlines and requirements
- A real enthusiasm for software development (you do it in your spare time!)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Display a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Works well as a team but equally well on own.
- 5 GCSE's grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and Maths
They really value their people and pride themselves on their loyal team. They genuinely see this as a career opportunity for the right candidate.