7 days left
- 18-24 months
• Support the business with the management, maintenance of existing client relationships as well as the technical side of the business.
• Assist with the production of high-quality presentations, submissions and documentation.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the client’s business, as part of developing tailor-made solutions to assist executives.
• Interprets analytical results, in order to evaluate and compare different (re)insurance prices and strategies.
The person - experience & skills
- Minimum Grades BCC at A Level, plus a 5/6 in GCSE English Language, Maths and Science.
- Demonstrable interest in insurance.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- First-class interpersonal skills including relationship building.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive with strong negotiation skills.
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving.
- Strong communications (verbal and written) and prioritisation skills.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/BeachAssociates
Website - https://beachgp.com/
Apply for Reinsurance Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly