Software Developer Apprentice
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Procedural programming
- Object Orientated programming
- Experience with Linux & UNIX
- Understanding of system to system communication protocols IP addresses HTTP
- Database technology SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, MongoDB, DataStax,
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
Maths ‘A/B' or equivalent
Programming experience any of the below:
You will be under review and good performance will be rewarded. There will be potential for permanent work.Things to consider
Salary will be up to £6 dependent on age and experience.