ACA Graduate Accountant (Audit Apprenticeship)
You will study the ACA route via ICAEW while working within areas of the business and clients such as:
- Corporate Audit
- Non Profit
- Pension Funds
- Professional Practices
You must have:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Crowe Clark Whitehill would aim to build you up year by year via their 3 year Level 7 apprenticeship route:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your auditing skills while passing your exams.
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation.
- Your second year you would further enhance your audit skills with the addition of responsibility of looking after a first year Apprentice.
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an Audit while undertaking your exams for your second year.
- By the end of the second year, you could be leading your own audits
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Leading your own Audit team
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback
- Planning an running Audits
- Sitting and passing exams
In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW Advanced Level Modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study.
Please note the exact interview dates have not been confirmed.