Engineering Higher Apprenticeship
3 days left
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated to learn (both on-the-job and at college),punctual, enthusiastic and able to work in a team.
- A desire for creative and innovative problem-solving is also required.
- As well as great technical skills and a passion for engineering, we place emphasis on candidates having the right behaviours for our business.
- If you are able to demonstrate customer focus, strong team working skills, integrity and significant motivation to be successful, please apply.
- Highly motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Willingness to learn and comfortable with working away from home for lengthy periods of time.
- A creative problem solver who enjoys working with computers/technology.
- 2+ A Levels in relevant subjects or equivalent Certificate/Diploma or related work based training.
To become a subject matter expert in our business; an accountant able to inspire others and able to provide an excellent level of service to benefit our customers.
Opportunities exist for further academic development during and after the apprenticeship programme is completed to the required standard.Things to consider
The Apprentice schemes at Severn Trent require may you to work across a range of our operational sites and key offices across the Severn Trent Water region as part of your training.
Meetings and training courses are also held across the region, so willingness to be mobile and flexible with location is essential.
Generally our Engineering Higher Apprentices are based in the following Midlands areas: (Derbyshire/Warwickshire/Coventry/Wrexham and Wales).
As a regional water company we supply customers across the whole Severn Trent region, covering most of the East & West Midlands. With over 100 clean water and 1000 waste water treatment sites, as well as our office locations, we are unable to show every possible site available to our apprentices and we generally expect our apprentices to be flexible within the region.
The sites listed are a representation of sites where we commonly place apprentices during part of their training, though we work very closely with each apprentice to make sure that their site based training is in a location as best suited to them as possible.