Network Engineer Apprentice - 14978
Consideration before you apply:
You should apply if you:
- Have passion for the connected world and the technology of the future, as you'll be given all the training you need by a team of experts at dedicated facilities and earn nationally recognised qualifications.
- Can drive. This will be a field-based role; therefore, a car driver is preferred.
You will also learn about yourself, teamwork and personal effectiveness with other early career talent we have at KCOM. Your key learning outcomes will be advanced network principles, advanced network systems and architecture and security fundamentals, threats and vulnerabilities.Personal qualities
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skillsDesired qualifications
• A Levels in a similar subject
• Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
• Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
• Or a BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in a similar subject
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
“QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”