Bike Mechanic Apprenticeship
Love Cycling? Problem Solver? Looking for an apprenticeship?
If yes, this is the perfect role for you!
As a Bike Mechanic Apprentice at Decathlon, you’ll be helping our customers to get back in the saddle by learning how to repair and maintain their bikes. To put it simply, the purpose of your role is to learn how to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems whilst ensuring that your customers receive the best experience in the process.
What will you benefit from?
- Fully funded Cytech Apprenticeship - We invest in your development by giving you the opportunity to complete your level 2 and 3 Cytech qualifications.
- Career progression - At Decathlon, you choose your own career path, so whether you aspire to become our next regional workshop manager or CEO - your opportunities for progression are endless!
- Share holding & Profit sharing scheme - We’re one big international family who exclusively shares the profit we make with our employees.
- We play sport together and have regular team socials!
- Permanent contracts with fair pay - We don’t believe in zero-hour contracts.
- Cycle to work scheme - At least 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
- 30% staff discount on our Decathlon products.
Like any business, there will be some challenges that you’ll face and it won’t always be a breeze; however, with the support of your team we guarantee that you will surpass even your own expectations. Here are parts of the role that you’ll gain invaluable experience in:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Customer Service
- Mechanical and electrical bike repairs.
- Product and sport knowledge
- Sound good so far? If so, here are the types of people that we’re looking for…
- A passionate cyclist who wants to learn more about bike maintenance and repairs.
- People orientated with a high sense of service.
- A self-starter with a proactive mindset.
- A practical person with an "I say, I do" outlook.
- If you love bikes and want to kick start your apprenticeship, apply today email@example.com