Qualified Apprentice Engineer
Mailway is the UK's largest independent co-packer working with global consumer brands that everyone knows and loves. We deliver end to end solutions to the more complex and higher value co-packing projects delivering quality and service from concept to consumer.
We are now recruiting for a nearly or recently qualified Electrical or Multi Skilled Engineer on a full-time permanent basis at our Bradford site. Who is perhaps seeking further education and training.
You will be joining an experience engineering team and will be given support and training on all aspects of our business.
- Support the Production and Operations functions in a busy client focussed manufacturing environment
- Provide engineering solutions, improvements and assistance during production
- Monitor machinery and ancillary plant, identify and resolve potential issues
- Carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs in the production departments
- Monitor and analyse production down time and implement engineering solutions
- Perform machine change overs and set ups
- Move and re-installing of machinery when needed
- Complete machinery service and maintenance records
- Maintain effective working relationships with all departments
- Be an active member of site improvement projects
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias
- Recognised engineering qualifications e.g...... click apply for full job details