1 day left
OES Group are based in Stockton and with over 21 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry. They are now keen to expand their technical team through the addition of a new IT apprentice. The successful candidate will be supported throughout the duration of their apprenticeship with training offered both internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in IT and Cyber Security. The right candidate will be passionate about IT, have good communication skills and be strong work ethic.
Find out more about information about OES Group online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing technical support to clients remotely.
- Using the in house ticketing system to log and update progress of issues raised.
- Installing and maintaining IT devices internally and externally for employees on site.
- Setting up networks
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and OES Group.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passionate about IT and Cyber Security, perhaps a hobbyist
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Eager to learn and develop
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- GBP12,000 per annum
- Mon - Fri, 9 to 5 with 30 minutes for lunch
- 20 day holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each year of tenure
- Fun and friendly office environment.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
click apply for full job details